I am a Post-Doctoral researcher at the Chair for System Security of Ruhr-University Bochum, Germany.
My research interests are Embedded Control Systems Binary Security, Real-Time Operating Systems Security and Automotive Security. I received a PhD degree from Eindhoven University of Technology, the Netherlands. In Eindhoven I was working at the Security Group on code-reuse defenses for Programable Logic Controllers (PLC).
I also received a MSc in Computer Science from Tsinghua University, Beijing, China in 2013 and a BSc in Industrial Engineering from Mazandaran University of Science and Technology, Iran.
TeachingIn the past, I have been a teaching assistant for the followings:
- Schwachstellenanalyse (Vulnerability Analysis), 2019, 2018, 2017, Ruhr University Bochum.
- Programmanalyse (Program Analysis), 2019, 2018, 2017, Ruhr University Bochum.
- Hacker's Hut, 2018, Eindhoven University of Technology.
- Operating Systems (ARM Exploit Development), 2016, 2015, University of Twente.
- Advanced Network Security, 2013, 2012, Tsinghua University.
- Internet Security Explorer, 2013, 2012, Tsinghua University.
- Advanced Exploit Development, 2011, Sharif University of Technology.