Arkadius G. Kalka
Publications and preprints:
Representation attacks on the braid Diffie-Hellman public key encryption,
Applicable Algebra in Engineering, Communication and Computing 17 (2006), 257-266.
Representations of braid groups and braid-based cryptography,
PhD thesis at Ruhr-Universität Bochum, submitted: May 9th 2007. Doctoral examination:
July 6th 2007 (Magna cum laude). Advisor: Prof. L. Gerritzen.
Short expressions of permutations as products and cryptanalysis of the Algebraic Eraser
(with Mina Teicher and Boaz Tsaban),
Advances in Applied Mathematics, Volume 49, issue 1 (July, 2012), p. 57-76.
Improved linear time inversion heuristic for the Burau representation, Preprint 2008, to be changed, extended and re-submitted.
A note on the shifted conjugacy problem in braid groups (with Eran Liberman and
Groups -- Complexity -- Cryptology, Volume 1, no. 2 (2009), 227-230.
Solution to the subgroup conjugacy problem for Garside subgroups of Garside groups
(with Eran Liberman and Mina Teicher),
Groups -- Complexity -- Cryptology, Volume 2, no. 2 (2010), pp. 157-174.
- Complexity of relations in the braid group (with Joel Hass and Tahl Nowik),
- Non-associative public-key cryptography, submitted to AMS proceedings
Non-associative key establishment for left distributive systems (with Mina Teicher),
Groups -- Complexity -- Cryptology, Volume 5, no. 2 (2013), 169-191.
- Logspace-computations for Garside groups of spindle type
(with Murray Elder),
- Logspace-computations for rigid Garside groups
(with Murray Elder), extended (33 pages) earlier version of the latter article,
- Double centralizers for parabolic subgroups of braid groups
(with David Garber, Eran Liberman, and Mina Teicher),
- Iterated LD-Problem in non-associative key establishment
(with Mina Teicher), submitted to GCC,
- Non-associative key establishment protocols and their implementation
(with Mina Teicher), submitted to AMS proceedings,
- Complete simultaneous conjugacy invariants in Garside groups
(with Boaz Tsaban, and David Vinokur),
- Double coset problem for parabolic subgroups of braid groups
(with Mina Teicher, and Boaz Tsaban),
- 2-manifold recognition is in logspace
(with Ben Burton, Murray Elder and Stephan Tillmann), to be published in Journal of Computational Geometry
- Cryptanalysis via algebraic spans
(with Adi Ben-Zvi and Boaz Tsaban),
- Power commutator groups, submitted to Math. Notes