Most of my stuff I’ve done is available at GitHub. Here are some projects that I’ve worked on:
- jasper is an always-on command & control software, that enables you to talk to your computer (like this), but you actually get answers and issue commands :)
- python-cmuclmtk is a wrapper library for accessing the language model tools for CMU Sphinx (CMUCLMTK). It runs on Python 2 and 3.
- unrarall is a simple bash script that attemps to extract all rar files in a given directory (and its sub-directories) and once successfully extracted remove all the rar files to cleanup. It is meant to be more error proof and quicker than cleaning by hand.
- hirnlogin is a login script for lock-and-key workstations in the Hochschulinternes Rechnernetz (H.I.R.N.) of the Ruhr-University of Bochum. It’s meant to run as a cronjob on a router for students that live at a dorm and access the internet via the university network.
- rub-login is similar to hirnlogin, except that it was written in Python and could try multiple accounts. I abandoned it quite some time ago, because Python is a bit heavy on a router and the login-with-diffent-accounts feature became obsolete when the University stopped imposing the daily 700MB (!) traffic limit.
- fastMPC was a project of mine to learn PyGObject and aimed to become a caching MPD client for slow servers (like the Raspberry Pi), that performs search queries locally. It was never completed, because the lack of free time.
- VRRmoid is a KDE4 Plasmoid that displays upcoming departs from a configured bus stop of the Verkehrsverbund Rhein-Ruhr (VRR). I programmed it some years ago, but I might upload it to Github, if I find the time.
I also contributed small patches to some other projects like pyload, ArchLinux ARM, but these didn’t justify adding them to the list above.
There’s probably stuff missing that I can’t remember now.